Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2010

Options

Comments

Dull and cold in Arklow.
    Lashing rain on and off most of the night standing water everywhere-some of the overnight showers were very loud.
    5.3c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

bright and sunny, cold breeze though.
    (Co.Cork)

Very wet in the last hour or two with the showers merging
    Air temp is only 4.9c :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Blue skies and unusually mild day here today, first day in a while I havent been able to see my breath outside, currently 7 degrees but it was up to 9 degrees earlier. Struggled to get above 5 these past few days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A dry and sunny day in Castlebar,clear blue skies and great vis! 5 Degrees atm.Light NE'LY.1019.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

very cool day, never got above 5 or 6, down to 3 now and falling rapidly. Some rain earlier, but obviously no snow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

For most of the last 10 days its been 6.5c by day in sligo and 1c by night. I wonder is my max min working though yesterday was 8.4c and 4.3c min

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I had head out to collect my daughter at half six this evening and the back window of my car was already frozen :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

3c in Lucan and on the verge of frost. Hopefully it won't freeze as the roads are very wet from this evenings showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

convection bubbling up off Irish sea coasts, moderate to heavy rain shower just passed here in Dalkey, temp about 4c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Very sharp and damp white frost here, -3.1c at 7am. Velux windows all frozen as well. Shame i forgot to turn the heating from manual to timer last night before bed!! Brrrrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

A cool, crisp and still morning in Galway city where Overnight frost has painted the ground white. Temp 1.2C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Everything white with frost, its still -2.2 here. Thats up from -2.6 earlier this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Frosty morning. -1.6C.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

No frost here last night, to much wind, Min was 2.0c, Currently is cloudy with a few spits of rain, Temp 3.9c, DP 2.4c, RH 90%, Pressure 1013.3.

More Detail @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Proper big hailstones in North Dublin, car alarms going off all over the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

miserable hear all morning,raining on and off and cold>>>>6c dp5.4

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Dark and gloomy now with heavy rain, South Dublin.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Dry,bright, cold all day

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

mp22 wrote: »
    Dry,bright, cold all day

Exactly so. Chill indeed and bright

• Advertisement

Same here too, blue skies, no wind and dry all day again, frost didnt melt in the shade until after mid day

Still not a cloud in the sky now, irelandweather says -1 in Ballybofey already and 2 degrees here according to google but its usually an hour or two slow so I'm guessing its close to freezing by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Heavy Hail in N. Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Heavy Hail down the chimney

-2.3 in Ballybofey already :eek:

Starting to get foggy here again, still a nice calm and clear night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A dry sunny,cloud free day in Castlebar with great vis again! A cold clear night now.1 Degree atm.1018.Calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Chilly and damp,4c atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

M8 Mitchelstown NE
    General
    Update Time: 22-11-2010 21:00
    Road Surface State: Treated
    Air Temperature: 1.6°C
    Road Temperature: -6.4°C
    Humidity: 89%
    Precipitation: No Recent Rainfall
    Wind Details
    Wind Speed: 0.2 km/h
    Max Gust Speed: 1.6 Km/h
    Compass Direction: South-easterly
    Direction (angle): 138°
    Detailed Temperature Measurements
    Dew Point: -0.1°C
    Freezing Point: -2.4°C
    5cm Depth: 3.3°C
    30cm Depth: Unavailable

this is from the NRA website

http://http://www.nratraffic.ie/weather/default.asp?RegionId=0#

first attempt at a link so fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Fog clearing, heavy frost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Cool, grey and still in Galway City with a light fog hanging over the river. Temp 2.2C with an overnight low of 0.6C so no frost to speak of :(
    1018.2hPa - rising slowly

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Dry,bright,-2 deg,heavy frost overnight

Advertisement