Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Nothing much here yet, cold and a few short showers but no hail and no wind of any note

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Pangea wrote: »
    Shower of hail here too.
    Horrible day out.

Please say where "here" is, a county or town preferably. It's useful to know where weather is actually happening.

Too many posters with no locations or cryptic clues as to locations that only they can interpret.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Joe Public wrote: »
    Please say where "here" is, a county or town preferably. It's useful to know where weather is actually happening.

Too many posters with no locations or cryptic clues as to locations that only they can interpret.
    If you are an active member of the weather forum you would know where "here" is.

Very cold here at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Drove from Ballinrobe to the otherside of Tuam this morning, lots of flooded fields and roads. Most of the rivers are up to their banks. Some very fierce downpours also during the day so far.

If you are an active member of the weather forum you would know where "here" is.

Very cold here at the moment.

Maybe you should qualify that with, an active member with a good memory or an active member who takes notes.

What about those who are not active members?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just had a downpour of hailstones (:confused:) here in North Tipperary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Joe Public wrote: »
    Maybe you should qualify that with, an active member with a good memory or an active member who takes notes.

What about those who are not active members?
    I reguarly post my location in posts, active members are familar with where I live, on the occassion where I couldnt be bothered posting my location, I couldnt give a toss about not active members and I am talking primarly to the active users. Get it? :pac:
    I do know where your coming from but who I reveal my location to is down to me and If I dont feel like explaining my geographical location to every tom dick and harry every time I post then thats my decision not yours.

P.S. After hearing a crackle of thunder here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

We have had a delightful respite; warm sun and blue skies and sitting outside ... Now it is changing.. chill and dark again and I think there is thunder in the offing..collie going sideways. Ah well.. it was very pleasant to see the sun again..

I reguarly post my location in posts, active members are familar with where I live, on the occassion where I couldnt be bothered posting my location, I couldnt give a toss about not active members and I am talking primarly to the active users. Get it? :pac:
    I do know where your coming from but who I reveal my location to is down to me and If I dont feel like explaining my geographical location to every tom dick and harry every time I post then thats my decision not yours.

P.S. After hearing a crackle of thunder here.

There must be something in the Atlantic mist!

Anyway it's a cool showery day here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

You've got thunder and hail??

Its dead calm here and we've had blue skies all day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Heavy shower here. Temp has plummeted to 4.4c

turning very cold here, 3.2c now, fairly calm and clear.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

calm,clear and 6 deg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

A mixed day in Galway though with more sunshine than showers :) A wintery chill in the air all day with a max temp of 7.9C. Now 4.7C in a gentle W'ly wind; 95%RH; 1016mb

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A very showery day in Castlebar,still showery but not there not as heavy or as frequent as earlier.Cool all day,4 Degrees atm.1015.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Awful evening in North and West Dublin. Very heavy rain in late afternoon,the M50 had a huge amount of standing water on it. Cleared up after 19.00 and it's clear and very chilly at 3c now.

Very clear and calm, cold morning here, Not a breath of wind......The anticipation on what might be coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

^^^^ what he said and sunny :D

Cool and dewy in Galway city this morning. Wintery sunshine, clear skies and virtual calm. Overnight low of 2.8C, now 3.7C; 96%RH; 1015mb

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Calm,wall to wall sun,7 deg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Same here in Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

wonderful bright AM with clear skies in SW Cork , the bank of rain and wind will be here later though about 4ish I would say ,tmrw AM's 6 o clock tide the big worry :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Sunny clear cool morning, Temp 6.2c, RH 86%, 1013.0mb falling, Wind WNW 5km/h.

Stats at www.waterfordcityweather.com

Cloud rolling in from the Atlantic. Temp 7.9C in a strengthening SE'ly breeze. Pressure falling rapidly 1012.5mb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

cloud coming in and getting breezy
    this shows it well ?area=europe;type=infrared;width=650;height=650;time=2010-11-07T10:45:11Z;authkey=Bs1ACd2gw;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Gerry howley

Calm and overcast now after a fine morning here in Letterkenny {Calm before the storm}:) Temp at 6C at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭squonk

Wind just starting to rise here in North Clare now. Started a little breezy about 20 minutes ago when I left the house. Rising now with gentle gusts. Feels cold. Overcast. Waiting for the onset of the drizzle on the rainfall radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

After a fine sunny and calm start to the day, the clouds have quickly taken over here in Navan. Grey watery look to them..does that mean rain??:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kerrywings

Same in South Kerry... Lovely day.... time to clean the gutters before the weather comes in. Now overcast and very grey

• Advertisement

wind getting up here now and the rain has arrived.

Advertisement