Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Has clouded over here now, its very calm, Pressure is dropping fast, Temp 8.2C, RH 79%, 1007.3mb and falling.

Stats @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Wind picking up here in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A wet and windy afternoon in Castlebar.Gusty Southerly and feeling chilly at 6 Degrees.995(dropped very quickly in the past few hours).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Still nothing of any note here, dry and cloudy, its been calm all day and in the past hour theres been a bit of a breeze but nothing more.

Edit: Just started raining, wind's picked up a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

Experiencing less wind and rain than on a typical dark day in the wesht. It's just boring vivian!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Heavy rain in west cork,no strength in the wind yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

6.8C here and winds still quite light, the ole davis vp2 has the snow symbol up again for the first time in a long while :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Cold and blustery in Galway. Temp 6.3C in a strong and gusty SSE'ly wind. Highest gust so far an unremarkable 40kph, especially for the west of Ireland. Spitting rain since 3PMish though rainfall has become noticeably more heavy in the last few minutes. Pressure 990.4hpa and falling rapidly.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭kindredspirit

No wind, just spitting rain.

Nothing to write home about yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I can safely say its arrived here now, amazing at how fast it changed from being calm to what its like now

Heavy driving rain and some really strong gusts, just stepped outside to empty the bin and got drenched. The ground is covered in leaves all of a sudden as well

Must be crazy around the coast now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

same here near drogheda was out at the bin and got soaked nearly got blown away too haha weather is unreal it changed so quick from been calm to the way it is now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Weather has changed quite rapidly here in South Dublin, getting blustery.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

driving rain ,wind getting up , not unusual here though !!

Wet and blustery in Galway. Temp has risen to 8C in a strong S'ly wind. Pressure continuing to fall, now 977.2hpa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Wet and a little windy in west dublin,nothing too dramatic yet. 5c.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

lord lucan wrote: »
    Wet and a little windy in west dublin,nothing too dramatic yet. 5c.

You should try going out in it, I think it is worse than was forecasted.

A few mins ago I was letting my little doggy out for a pee, he got one look out the door, felt the rain heard the wind, and bolted back in to his bed, I had to pick him up and throw him out in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Very windy here. House feels loke a colander...

SO much for double glazing...

Very windy here. House feels loke a colander...

SO much for double glazing...

are you felling the strain... :)

'Ill get my coat..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

well that storm is going to pass off without any major wind in dublin. looks as weak as a kitten now. raining very litely. I can't see anything coming from this weakened storm. well it won't be even half the strength hurricane charlie was in the 80's, that was a storm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

No wind here, clear night with a great view of Orion to my south south east.

cold.

Joe Public wrote: »
    You should try going out in it, I think it is worse than was forecasted.

At the time it wasn't particularly windy. I was out the back having a smoke and it was pretty calm. Wind has really gotten up in the last couple of hours though. Temp at 6c now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Calm no rain here. Been that way since before midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Went to bed at around midnight, barely a breath of wind, Same this morning, Only thing to note is some very heavy rain/hail/sleet showers every 30 minutes or so. Was woke up at 5am by what sounded like golf balls hitting the roof.

Notice someones rubbish has blown over everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

rain , has been since 07:10 at least..

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭mikep

heavy showers here every 20 mins or so here in fermoy....Pressure 966.4 and dropping...Only 5.6 degrees so chilly in the showers!

Overcast and cool in Galway. Temp 7.1C in a light SW'ly breeze. Pressure 962.5hpa and falling. Frequent light rain showers are adding to the general Monday morning gloom :(

Bright and fresh morning here. Only a light breeze and temp is up to 7c.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Just had a passing heavy shower just outside Waterford, sun is out now, 9deg but feels much cooler 965mb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Very heavy shower of hail here. Pressure is steady at 970 hectopascals

Advertisement