Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Stormy here now! Pressure is down to 973 hecto pascals

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

Very sever gales in Castlebar with pounding rain and hail. Coming in waves followed by short bright breaks with virtually no wind.

very stromy here now. this is what i was waiting for! i wonder how are two intrepid storm chasers are faring in Belmullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

very stromy here now. this is what i was waiting for! i wonder how are two intrepid storm chasers are faring in Belmullet.

They should get some great photos down there. According to mother's report their getting some severe gusts :D If I wasn't working I would have joined them.

rhonin wrote: »
    They should get some great photos down there. According to mother's report their getting some severe gusts :D If I wasn't working I would have joined them.

Damn. I regret not going now. It's just i was a bit apprehensive about driving down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Damn. I regret not going now. It's just i was a bit apprehensive about driving down.

I'd be the same. It's funny, I never really appreciated the storms when I was growing up there and now that I am away I want to be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'm planning to drive dublin to cork later today - is this a bad idea giving the conditions can anyone advise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

a tad breezy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,932 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Wish this bastarding weather would go away.

The noise of the wind and the dangers of driving are just a balls...

It's windy outside at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Wind still howling down the chimney but I can see a moderation over the next few hours (xcweather.co.uk gives a nice snapshot on whats happening windwise). Will wait another few hours before putting the bin out to be on the safe side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A stormy showery day in Castlebar,showers of hail and thunder at times.Winds easing now.8 Degrees 980.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Gerry howley

was a very windy day today in castlebar strong gusts a few frosty nights coming up so a bit of dry weather on the way i hope :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

the wind it is howling and the snow is outrageous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Go way! Your teasin now with snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Very calm morning here compared to yesterday! 6.7c, clear with a pressure 988hpa and rising slowly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

light westerly breeze, overcast but dry.

no sprinting from car to school gate this morn

Bright sunshine with the odd passing shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Heavy squally showers of hail and sleet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Dry,cloudy, 8 deg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

Damp, cold, clear , potential for frost. miserable. wind chill makes it feel like -2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Cool evening,light breeze with the odd passing shower. 7c.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A day of heavy showers in Castlebar.SW'LY breeze.4 Degrees atm.988.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

A bit breezy/gusty here in NW Donegal and had a really heavy rain shower earlier, had to actually check if it was hail! Pitch black night to night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭oterra

A little blustery here in west dublin at 11.20pm. Temp 6 deg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Frequent short sharp showers of hail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

The sky is clouding over here in NW Donegal, its building for the rain. I noticed from MT's forecast that he mentioned snow inland in sheltered areas for tonight! We are really getting a little bit of everything here, maybe the heat wave is due on Monday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Lovely sunny morning in West Dublin,loads of late Autumn sunshine. Started to cloud over now. 8c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Started grand, raining for the last 75 mins, met error forcast is on the radio taking about fine day with showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

down to 2.4 at 19:10 in kilkenny, its going to be a cold one!!!

• Advertisement

clear and cold here.
    after a damp although dry day.

Advertisement