If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer VSX520 price

Options
  • 01-11-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

Hi John & co,
    What's the best price you can do for the Pioneer VSX520 with delivery please?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Hi John & co,
    What's the best price you can do for the Pioneer VSX520 with delivery please?
    Thanks!

TEA,

Thanks for the post - we can do the Pioneer VSX-520 at just £249.95 + £11.99 for delivery.

Would you not prefer a Denon AVR1311 which is a really super receiver that we can do at £249.95 - http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=83742842-dc75-4090-b169-b916700fd158&SubId=43eadffa-05fc-430a-a586-b5137428cc5f&ProductId=04c11b6e-f41b-42a1-8159-c648ccb177cc I have had a listen to this unit and I have to say it sounds really excellent, especially if you are a music fan?

Anyway we will happily do either - we have pretty much everything available from stock..

Keep me posted and thanks again for the enquiry,

ATB,

John McDonald & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

TEA,

Thanks for the post - we can do the Pioneer VSX-520 at just £249.95 + £11.99 for delivery.

Would you not prefer a Denon AVR1311 which is a really super receiver that we can do at £249.95 - http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=83742842-dc75-4090-b169-b916700fd158&SubId=43eadffa-05fc-430a-a586-b5137428cc5f&ProductId=04c11b6e-f41b-42a1-8159-c648ccb177cc I have had a listen to this unit and I have to say it sounds really excellent, especially if you are a music fan?

Anyway we will happily do either - we have pretty much everything available from stock..

Keep me posted and thanks again for the enquiry,

ATB,

John McDonald & Crew
    Thanks for the reply John. I actually was wondering alright how Pioneer fared on the AVR front, and by the sounds of your tone above, not quite as well as Denon it seems! So while your price on the 1311 is good, I really think I'd be a bit mad not to go for your exceptionally good price on the 1911! So I've posted in the other thread to request one of those please!!
    Thanks.
    I also have a query about speakers that you may be able to help with. I'll PM this so as not to clog the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

This seems more powerfull all right,but i like 2 hear them competing for music honours.....against a sony or onkyo for music but pioneer,i wonder as they make the most musical recievers IMO.Cheers.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@johnj1969,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 titled "Please Read before Posting".

As you will see from the Charter, this is not a conventional discussion forum - its aimed at commercial interraction with Richersounds. Making passing comments etc on deals between other Boardies and RS is not particularly encouraged and you will also see from the Charter that resurrecting old threads (as in this case and at least one other case) is not encouraged.

I'm closing this thread and I'll be deleting/snipping any other recent posts which are of a commentary nateur or resurrect old posts.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.