Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Fit in Galway

Options
  • 01-11-2010 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone around doing anything like 5 a side football etc,putting on a bit of weight and i really want to get rid of it.

Or maybe we can sort 10 people from here for 5 a side,what you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A little further down the front page is a thread about a 5-a-aside, will that do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

biko wrote: »
    A little further down the front page is a thread about a 5-a-aside, will that do?

Saw that alright,but aren't they all mates anyway?

I was thinking maybe if we got something going from here? I don't know a whole lot of people in Galway etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Mr.Mister wrote: »
    Saw that alright,but aren't they all mates anyway?
    I've joined 2 or 3 different five-a-sides over Boards.ie.

Yes, they are mostly mates already, but many just because of the football I'd guess.

I doubt there would be enough interest here to starts a Boards.ie game on our own. Keep an eye on the threads and you'll get a regular game in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'd be up for a few games if it wasn't all the way in Mervue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I'd be up for a few games if it wasn't all the way in Mervue

I'm in the county but would gladly travel...

Oranmore would be handy etc...

• Advertisement
Advertisement