Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web X5 Evolution need to convert to new package

Options
  • 01-11-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi There, Purchased WEBx 5 on reccomandation of friend to produce a school website. It was fine to use but lately the file kept corrupting which brings me to the problem. As far as i can see when you upload your file to the Host, The files are converted to HTML so they can be seen on web. But you cannot download them back to your own computer if your original WEBx file gets corrupted. I had backups but these seem to be corrupted also. I sent file to the WEB x people but they could only recover part of site. My question is Is there any package I can use where I can take the files which are on the site and download them so they can be edited. Also can someone recommend a package that would be just as easy to use as WEB x but has better upload /download facilities. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Advertisement