Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY Broad Band in Rep??

• 01-11-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

My wife told me that a SKY rep called to the house asking for us to sign up, She told him I had said I would only move to SKY if they could offer BB and TV package as I have with UPC.

He told her that SKY are due to release SKY BB for the Rep in March of next year but she didnt really ask more just told him to call back when I was in.

Anyone else hear anything about SKY BB for Rep of Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I recently did a survey through IrishOpinions about different packages that Sky would consider launching here in the Republic so it may not be far off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Its going to be over the same lines eircom use so its going to be crap compared to UPC broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Sky will never launch broadband here, it's simply not viable. Even if they did, you'd still be stuck with the landline.

Don't mind what door to door sales people say, they're full of it, and will say absolutely anything to get you to sign up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Not unless they are going to sell Tooway (March is plausible) or buy about 3 ISPs..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

He lied good and proper sadly like many sales reps do

• Advertisement
Advertisement