Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with htc hd2 phone clock

Options
  • 01-11-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

hey, ever since the clocks went back on saturday night my clock has gone mad.it is currently showing a time of 23.12, I have changed the time back to the proper time but it keeps changing for me !! any suggestions ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Sounds very strange??

Try changing your time this way, press your clock on the home screen. This should bring you into the World Clock page. Don't change you time there but select "Menu" and select "Set Local Time and Date".

Your current location maybe wrong, thats the only thing I can think off??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

if there is an answer then great as mine is doing the exact same thing, time is random jumping to different times in the last day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Hey Antivirus,

i have done that a good few times between yesterday and today, currently at 4.08 AM !!!!

& BrookieD i am glad i am not the only one experiencing this !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

scratch that :)

Hey Antivirus,

i have done that a good few times between yesterday and today, currently at 4.08 AM !!!!

& BrookieD i am glad i am not the only one experiencing this !

Try going into "Settings" - "Menu" - "All Settings" - "Personal" - "Phone" - "Time Zones" and turn of Automatic change time zone and clock.

See if that works?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

My HD Mini has been going mental as well , randomly adding anywhere between 1 and 4 hours at a time .

@ AnitVirus ,

I changed that setting a while ago , I'm waiting to see if it has any effect .

Actually mine went bananas yesterday and this morning too :S

Guess we can join the iPhone owners who's clocks went bananas too..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

one of the lads I work with had a similar problem as his was an hour ahead though I though it was just a DST thingy, actually I was meant to try and fix that for him

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

I haven't had any problems since I disabled automatic time updates this morning :)

This should fix this
    Uncheck the time sync in windows/setting/all setting/perso/phone/GSM UMTS...

Also check up on Boards.ie HTC HD2 (Leo) Thread :)

• Advertisement

AntiVirus wrote: »
    Try going into "Settings" - "Menu" - "All Settings" - "Personal" - "Phone" - "Time Zones" and turn of Automatic change time zone and clock.

See if that works?
    Done this just now so hopefully it will work :)

Woke up this morning and my clock is perfect, so thanks a million :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

AntiVirus wrote: »

See if that works?

Done, cheers for that, been correct for two days now:D

No problemo :)

Yeah mines fixed now...thank feck

Advertisement