Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks between horseleap and anna cross

Options
  • 01-11-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Was trying to get to galway today and got to horseleap and found that the closed. There was a diversion sign pointing for barnadearg but no more signs after that. So I went in to tuam and across in galway. Is this the way to go or is there a quicker route ??

Council wasters couldn't be bothered to put up enough diversions signs.:eek:

Also checked there website thats also a joke no info in it either....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

If your travelling from Moylough side you can go left at scarrys cross and then a right to skehanagh, right at the top onto the monivae road and its pretty much straight to Galway then...

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks lasair. Never thought of going that way.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

As far as I know they're doing works at teh railway bridge at Ballyglunin Cross (also known as Finn's Cross), one mile on the Abbeyknockmoy side of Annagh Cross.

This is a piece of road which is particularly prone to flooding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Fey! wrote: »
    As far as I know they're doing works at teh railway bridge at Ballyglunin Cross (also known as Finn's Cross), one mile on the Abbeyknockmoy side of Annagh Cross.

This is a piece of road which is particularly prone to flooding.
    It's also prone to trucks hitting the bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

It's also prone to trucks hitting the bridge

That reminds me of this...

Truck stuck under a bridge.
    Garda to driver "So, you got stuck 'cause you were too high"
    Driver "No, I was delvering this bridge when I brke down" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement