Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harcourt Centre Location?

Options
  • 01-11-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wondering if anyone can tell me roughly where abouts it actually is? Ive an interview there tomorrow and Im not too familiar with the city thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Folski wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone can tell me roughly where abouts it actually is? Ive an interview there tomorrow and Im not too familiar with the city thanks in advance!

Congrats on the interview!!

The Harcourt Centre is where I work! It directly opposite the Harcourt Luas stop. Not the city end, the Rathmines end.

Where abouts are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

Thanks for the reply I'm looking for Ernst & Young I'm coming up from Kerry!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

Is it actually on harcourt street ya? Im completely clueless!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Google Street view is very handy for checking out areas you don't know.
    If you have a look at the area around the LUAS stop, you can clearly see the sign for Ernst and Young.
    Good luck with the interview.

Hope this works

Advertisement