Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL Week 7

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

efb wrote: »
    Will is such a roide! I'd wreck his great jawline!!!!

I saw him in D2 on Saturday night, he was in fancy dress, canny remember what tho! Told him I think hes hot then I wandered off.... cringe!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Heroditas wrote: »
    Dinner in the Anglers Rest?
    and dont the wright group who also just happen to own the wright venue where the anton savage thing is filmed also own the anglers rest

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

A couple of things.
    One has to be VERY aware that this show is edited to the balls and I do believe some contestants are intentionally made look like idiots on TV. Panos for one.
    I'm not entirely convinced that he is the idiot he is being portrayed to be, for a couple of reasons:

Najette (sp) did say there was a lot the viewers were not seeing of Panos and she made the suggestion that he was being edited very badly. She made these comments in the aftershow and also during the taxi ride away from the place.
    Panos work(ed)s for Google. Based on what I have read, there arent too many idiots in that place and it is usually very difficult get a job there.
    Not making him out to be a potential winner but there is more to it than meets the eye.

Overall Bill is a joke. Making out that this was a "day" never to forget for the families on such a low budget and with so little lead in time was a joke.

Some of the mistakes the contestents get hammered for are ridiculous while at the same time the contestants do leave themselves open to be ridiculed with some of the rookie mistakes they appear to make.
    If you look at the entire series you'll also find Bill is extremely inconsistent with what he says.

Still watching it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

neris wrote: »
    and dont the wright group who also just happen to own the wright venue where the anton savage thing is filmed also own the anglers rest

Does that really surprise you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Jamie should have been brought back. Bill would have fired him for sure being the local guy, the guy on the ground, etc.

Wanted Michelle to lose, seriously they attracted fewer people to their event so was expecting them to lose the task.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Just watching You're Fired. Definitely the impression among the panel is that Will should have been gone. Recon though that Bill really likes Will so is giving him a second chance to make up for his mistake. Not many project managers survive when their team loses so it was surprising to see Bill not firing him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Panos & Will make good tv for ITV Ireland- they're going nowhere early doors! Get rid of that 10 year old know-it-all though, annoying thick cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Jamie should have been brought back. Bill would have fired him for sure being the local guy, the guy on the ground, etc.

Wanted Michelle to lose, seriously they attracted fewer people to their event so was expecting them to lose the task.
    Michelle attracted more people, just got less sign up's

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

lads who do we think is going win at this stage...

hard to call... perhaps.. the blondie one thats friends with all the lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Working Class Hero

cremeegg wrote: »

Michelle, Backing her all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

cremeegg wrote: »

Michelle, Niamh, Jamie or Bardy.

Definitely not Tara or Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Out of the girls Niamh most likely winner, after that either Ciara or Michelle.
    Out of the boys Will or Barry most likely winner, after that be Jamie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 blueblue

Wikipedia subtly shows us who the winner is and also who gets fired for the next ten weeks...

Last years contestants are listed in the order the were fired...
    This years list looks the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

blueblue wrote: »
    Wikipedia subtly shows us who the winner is and also who gets fired for the next ten weeks...

Last years contestants are listed in the order the were fired...
    This years list looks the same!

As the person who originally set up that table, I can assure you that it is in fact in alphabetical order for the candidates that are remaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 blueblue

Alrightyyy then

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Newaglish wrote: »
    As the person who originally set up that table, I can assure you that it is in fact in alphabetical order for the candidates that are remaining.

Phew!! Really didn't want some of the people in high positions coming in that high! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please read the sticky at the top of the forum - anyone who reveals the winner (or fired candidates in advance of the episode they were fired on) will receive a forum ban until the end of the series.

The Wiki Page is OK.... nothing is revealed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Nobody here then no?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I'm waiting for a new thread week 8

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

I am...and ready to comment!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Another Appleby task. Christ.

At least it's not a sales task I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Appelby jewellers again.. just like last year.
    Viral vids these oafs couldn't spell viral

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Hopefully Tara goes. Sick of the sight of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

pdbhp wrote: »
    Appelby jewellers again.. just like last year.
    Viral vids these oafs couldn't spell viral

Well seeing as Will is calling in "vinal/vinyl" I'd agree with you!

She drives me crazy. She's so incredibly annoying and smug.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

She should put the glasses back on. Looks stupid without them.

Advertisement