Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Bags

Options
  • 01-11-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

hi guys,
    just moved to cork city, we are renting.
    our landlady said recycling charges were included in the rent but not general waste... we have no recycling bags left and she said to "watch out" for them...
    we have no idea what the situation on how to get them is.. i know i could buy them in the city hall but im not paying for them as she said she is covering that :confused:
    anyways for me to get them for free?
    do they get delivered to house every couple weeks?
    regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Recycling is paid for when you pay your bin charges I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

She's having you on there I think - recycling bags are only delivered to houses that have paid their bin charges, you could say its free as you don't actually pay for the bags but its a bit of a stretch to say that really. If you are not paying council bin money you aint going to get the bags.

Open to correction though.

Advertisement