Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to our new ROCKIN' MOD!

Options
  • 02-11-2010 12:10am
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Congrats to Calex71, who has become my co-mod here in GH&RB. He already works his arse off in here, so just as well that it's official.

Congrats man, I'll show you where your coke and hookers are later :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Congrats calex!

Welcome to the world of modding :D Spambots beware! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Congrats to Calex. He is a great member of the community, so I feel that this is well deserved. I wouldn't have gotten my free Doors songs without his helpful reminder and he is a constant presence here! And, as of about 2 hours ago, I have the same size Rock Band library as him :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Congrats to Calex. He is a great member of the community, so I feel that this is well deserved. I wouldn't have gotten my free Doors songs without his helpful reminder and he is a constant presence here! And, as of about 2 hours ago, I have the same size Rock Band library as him :p

Hope you had the bucket handy for "Headphones On" :D

Thanks all, I promise to rule with an iron fist!!!!!! so be afraid, be very afraid !!!!!! and if you see weirdness and such, that's me pressing random mod buttons to see what they do :p

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh look it lets me give Onion an infraction now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

calex71 wrote: »

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh look it lets me give Onion an infraction now :)

Doooooo it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Congrats:)
    Always good to see another mod who is also a very active member of the community

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

And for his first trick, watch as he unstickies this thread!

/me sits down in the crowd and watches for any mistakes.

Play Free Bird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Play Free Bird!

I just did, didn't you hear the achievement pop? beep beep achievement unlocked 85% all solos in RB3, had to drop to hard to get 2 of them :mad:

LoL as for the unsticking .... This ain't my first rodeo punk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

I thought Onion had modded RB haha. Was about to shake my head in shame, but thankfully it was news of a new mod.

Is it mod status that lets you use your own avatars yeah? I've been on boards for ages... and was never sure :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

:P No modding of RB here anyway! You can get your own avatar by being a mod or by subscribing to boards.ie which costs €5 a month. :)

Advertisement