Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K1 wanted

• 02-11-2010 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

As above anyone selling?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,833 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Johny 8

does anyone know the differences between a vanquish 1,2,3??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Johny 8 wrote: »
    does anyone know the differences between a vanquish 1,2,3??

Vanquish 1 first came out in 2003, was very popular and is still a very popular boat. It is one of the best boats you can buy.
    Vanquish two followed, not as popular and was quickly replaced by the vanquish 3 which is probably the best boat you can buy and the most popular K1 in the world.

Unless you're very used to them, they will all feel more or less the same.

If you aren't used to a k1, these probably aren't the best boats to buy first, you might want to go for a stabler boat.

Ye I sold my scorpion bout 2 years ago. Took a break n just goin back paddling in a few weeks. Just Wanted to know the difference! Thanks Tony! Any wings for sale?

Ye I sold my scorpion bout 2 years ago. Took a break n just goin back paddling in a few weeks. Just Wanted to know the difference! Thanks Tony! Any wings for sale?

http://www.irishmarathoncanoeing.com/index/display/id/686

Thats the link for the discussion board post on the paddles from south africa, the order ids going in this weekend though so you'd want to let him know by tomorrow. Its the original post, i presume the reply to the other post was you?

Other than that, if you put a wanted ad up on irish marathon canoeing you might get something, dont know anyone selling any myself at the moment but i'll pm you if i hear!!!

• Advertisement

Sound Tony have u got his number? Sent him email but heard nothin back!
    What you paddle?

Sound Tony have u got his number? Sent him email but heard nothin back!
    What you paddle?

Paddle a vanquish 1 myself, 2nd hand! will pm you the number . . .

Cool. Got ur pm thanks!
    What construction is ur vanquish?

Cool. Got ur pm thanks!
    What construction is ur vanquish?

wwr but it doesnt have taped seams so i cant use it on downriver. . . .it was a bargain and its fast, but its 9.5kgs and not very stiff

Is it much different than a scorpion? Stable??

• Advertisement

Is it much different than a scorpion? Stable??

Yeah the vanquishes are quite a bit more stable and more comfortable than the scorpions.

Advertisement