Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite anime couple?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 7:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

:D Well, I don't have a favourite couple.... I've got several! But my most fave couples come from naruto. Sasuke and Hinata all the way! Even if Sasuke needs to get a life and stop acting like an ice princess :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

misty and ash in pokemon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

NHK06.jpg

+

NHK05.jpg

= <3

• Registered Users Posts: 15 William Browne

:D Well, I don't have a favourite couple.... I've got several! But my most fave couples come from naruto. Sasuke and Hinata all the way! Even if Sasuke needs to get a life and stop acting like an ice princess :p

No Way, thats naruto's chick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Shybookwormy

No Way, thats naruto's chick!

Hinata... Naruto's chick :confused:. No way, the two are completely wrong for one another! Naruto's a show-off and Hinata woud always be in his shadow. Whereas Sasuke is all dark and brooding, he wouldn't completely over shadow Hinata- in fact Hinata would probably stand out more as the light of Sasuke's life... or something along those lines. But it all remains the same Naruhina equals no! and Sasuhina equals yes times infinity!;)

No way. Opposites attract. Naruto is a show off which is why he needs someone like Hinata to bring him down a notch or two and hinata needs someone like naruto who will improve her confidence a bit more, just like in the show. Sasuke is more in the shadow but he is way more self centered than naruto when it comes down to it. He will not improve poor hinatas confidence, he needs someone more outgoing and confident enough to say to him, "Get over yourself". Thats my opinion anyway ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Naruto x Sasuke is my favourite.

Okay, you make some valid points opposites sometimes can attract but, in Naruto and Hinata's case... I'll need some winning over. I just don't like the couple in fact I think I prefer Lee and Hinata to Naruhina... and Leehina is just wrong:(. All the Hinata pairings I like include: Sasuhina (number one in my book), ShinoHina, KibaHina( if I'm in a good mood) , ShikaHina, GaaHina, KakaHina, IruHina, Akatsuki/Hinata (except Tobi and Zetsu)... in fact anyone with Hinata except Naruto. I just think Naruto personality is more suitable for someone like Ino or Sakura (even though I don't like her).

Other anime pairings outside of Naruto that I like include:
    Ash and Misty (Pokemon)
    C.C and Lelouch / Suzaku and Euphemia (Code Geass)
    Tea and Yugi/Yami Yugi (Yu-gi-oh)
    Anna and Yoh (Shaman King)
    Molly and Jordan (Oban Star Racers)
    Italy and Germany (as friends from Hetalia: Axis Powers)
    Takashi and Miyako/Bubbles (Powerpuff girls Z)

I can't think of anymore!

Funky wrote: »
    Yaoi... okay but I feel Naruto and Sasuke have a more brotherly kind of relationship- plus Naruto has a freakish fixation on that pink-haired, abusive, useless, good-for-nothing-except-swooning-over-Sasuke-instead-of-actually-fighting stalker fan-girl (who only became somewhat useful recently) :mad:. I mean I think you'd be more likely to see Neji and Lee getting together :D. Besides I don't see either one of them actually being a submissive uke. Both characters strike me as being seme. I'll need more convincing!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 science_ed

Tenchi and the Princess all the way!!

Tenchi and Princess what anime are they from?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Tenchi and Princess what anime are they from?

I'm gonna guess one of the Tenchi Muyo series. Tenchi Masaki and Princess Ayeka?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 science_ed

Hotaru wrote: »
    I'm gonna guess one of the Tenchi Muyo series. Tenchi Masaki and Princess Ayeka?

Yep thems the ones. Tenchi was hot. Him and Ryoko should get it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Best couple in anime history has to be Bloodwar and his battlefield. (If you watched gungrave in Eng dub you know what I mean)

science_ed wrote: »
    Yep thems the ones. Tenchi was hot. Him and Ryoko should get it on.

Agreed :D

TM!R-12--Tenchi-Ryoko-300.jpg

Ryoko is awesome.

I'll always have a soft spot for Usagi and Mamoru from Sailor Moon too:

Usagi-Mamoru-sailor-senshi-6329580-1024-768.jpg

And speaking of Sailor Moon, Uranus & Neptune were hot together :D

anime_love07.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Kawapaper_NG_Evangelion_0000057_1280x1024.jpg
    **** YOU REBUILD 2.0
    Fixed!

Image fail Craguls :(

Okay, you make some valid points opposites sometimes can attract but, in Naruto and Hinata's case... I'll need some winning over. I just don't like the couple in fact I think I prefer Lee and Hinata to Naruhina... and Leehina is just wrong:(. All the Hinata pairings I like include: Sasuhina (number one in my book), ShinoHina, KibaHina( if I'm in a good mood) , ShikaHina, GaaHina, KakaHina, IruHina, Akatsuki/Hinata (except Tobi and Zetsu)... in fact anyone with Hinata except Naruto. I just think Naruto personality is more suitable for someone like Ino or Sakura (even though I don't like her).

Other anime pairings outside of Naruto that I like include:
    Ash and Misty (Pokemon)
    C.C and Lelouch / Suzaku and Euphemia (Code Geass)
    Tea and Yugi/Yami Yugi (Yu-gi-oh)
    Anna and Yoh (Shaman King)
    Molly and Jordan (Oban Star Racers)
    Italy and Germany (as friends from Hetalia: Axis Powers)
    Takashi and Miyako/Bubbles (Powerpuff girls Z)

I can't think of anymore!
    Why you mixing there names up? :o. What about Uzomaki Hinata? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Hotaru wrote: »
    Image fail Craguls :(

I know Rei has her good points but I always thought the series and EoE put Shinji and Asuka together :(

Craguls wrote: »
    I know Rei has her good points but I always thought the series and EoE put Shinji and Asuka together :(

Oh no, that's not what I meant sorry! :P

I meant a literal image fail >_< As in, your image isn't showing up in your post: it's just "Image hosted my Tripod". But maybe that's just for me?

For the record, I quite like Asuka & Shinji :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 razet93

Funky wrote: »

It's my favorite too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

God Gundam X Nobel :pac:

snapshot20080828172708.jpg

Reading Vampire Knight and I LOVE the Kaname/Yuki pairing.

caption-530897-20090228165004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

Guts and Casca.
    before the whole eclipse thing ya know

Guts_and_Casca_by_GetBackerlover.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShaveTheWhales

Kazuma X Ayano
    Kaze No Stigma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Radiation

Tomoya and Nagisa :cool:

clannad23j.jpg

Also I liked Kazuma and Ayano from Kaze no Stigma as Whales already suggested =]

^^^Agreed!

I wasn't too hot on them in Clannad but by After Story I fell in love with them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Radiation

Yeah! After Story was an absolute masterpiece!

Just for that I'll give an additional vote to Konata and Kagami xP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShaveTheWhales

I have one more to add.
    --
    Mokoto and Yuichi
    Kanon
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Kowaru and Shinji

kaworushinjicg1.jpg

I am not really into yaoi but I think the two of them as a couple could be sweet, maybe I think this because I have a thing for them.

Also I think Rei and Shinji could make a good couple, that scene from Rebuild 2 was so touching and romantic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Craguls wrote: »
    Kawapaper_NG_Evangelion_0000057_1280x1024.jpg
    **** YOU REBUILD 2.0
    Fixed!

Advertisement