Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Free* Dog Studio Photo Shoot

Options
  • 02-11-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I hope you're all keeping well. Just to let you know, this Saturday I will be giving out free photo sessions to dog owners. This will be run alongside the relaunch of Tallaght pet store & it's completely free.

For more info you can checkout my blog.

I hope to see lots of people and their dogs this Saturday :D

Kyle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

kjt wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    I hope you're all keeping well. Just to let you know, this Saturday I will be giving out free photo sessions to dog owners. This will be run alongside the relaunch of Tallaght pet store & it's completely free.

For more info you can checkout my blog.

I hope to see lots of people and their dogs this Saturday :D

Kyle

Hi Kjt

May i ask:
    how much is it per photo?

sizes?,framed?,canvas ? etc etc.

your blog claims this normallycosts 160e.

whats for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Hey thebullkf,
    Cheers for the questions. The €160 cost is one of the packages I offer. This is for me to call to a pets house, setup the studio and shoot for around an hour/hour & a half. This comes with two 10x8" prints.

On Saturday, the photo session is free (it won't be for as long but hopefully we'll get 20 minutes each) & you get a complementary 6x4" print.

I hope this helped :)
    Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

kjt wrote: »
    Hey thebullkf,
    Cheers for the questions. The €160 cost is one of the packages I offer. This is for me to call to a pets house, setup the studio and shoot for around an hour/hour & a half. This comes with two 10x8" prints.

On Saturday, the photo session is free (it won't be for as long but hopefully we'll get 20 minutes each) & you get a complementary 6x4" print.

I hope this helped :)
    Kyle

thanks Kyle.:)

if in addition i were to order 2 no. 10x8 prints (2 differentdogs)
    how much would that be?

thanks again.

<-- Removed -->

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Kjt--We dont allow advertising of a persons business here.

However I`ll allow the your reference to the free photo but not the paid for stuff.

If anyone wants to avail of the paid for shoot can they please pm Kjt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hey OP where in tallaght is the shop?

Hey Hellrazer,
    Apologies about that. I didn't want to advertise any monetary values, it was more so the free shoot. Won't mention it again! (I've changed the post above, feel free to delete it if needed)

Whispered, If you checkout the pet blog post mentioned above it say's it's in Tallaght Village, right beside leisureplex :)

Advertisement