Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concise Maths vs Papers

• 02-11-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

I'm doing HL maths and at the moment we are doing algebra. At the end of the week I have a big test on the first four chapters. I can do the questions including the part Cs on the papers no bother, but the revision chapter questions in the book I can't do them that well. Is the book harder than the papers or what should I do?:confused::)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

They're basically the same type that are in the papers but some are more challenging.Just try them again and again.It might be a bit de-motivating them to to only use concise maths because I remember some of the part c's are very tricky.Maybe try some Part c's going back as far as 94 or get some mock papers of your teacher.Also work through your book using http://mathsireland.com/LCHGeneralNotes/Algebra/LCH_Algebra_Menu.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14 siobhd

Often the book is harder than the papers. Depends where you're test is coming from. If you can do the papers you should have no worries. Keep going with the papers it's the only way.

Advertisement