Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine turning off Breeze service in Newbridge

• 02-11-2010 2:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got a call today from imagine to say that due to continual issues with the breeze base station in the Area that they are going to turn off the network but they are willing to upgrade me to there WiMax product.

What a load of bull , I have had breeze for ages and never have any issues with it .

Told the lad I was busy so then he emailed me:

Hi Peter

As discussed, because of ongoing problems with our base station in your area we are replacing our customers with Wimax.

The current network will be closed on 22nd November and we intend to provide you Wimax before the decommissioning date.

Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience for Wimax installation.

Thanks & regards

Jay

Hemantjeet Singh
    Business Development Executive | Imagine Business

I take it there is nothing that I can do ? Eircom/VF are brutal, UPC are in the old part of the town and not in any of the new estates.

They have put the mast on top of the white water shopping centre and I will have a clear line of sight to it but I will be 2-3KM away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There are already about 5 of these threads. No need for another one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement