Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Young GP in Newbridge

Options
  • 02-11-2010 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know of a relatively young GP (male or female) in Newbridge? I always prefer dealing with a GP in or around my own age 20s/30s.

Any tips would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Dr Salem in Newbridge medical clinic (opposite duffy motors) is well recommended here.

Youngish - 40ish, speaks in plain english and quite casual. Understands pressures of life so won't give you lectures about lifestyle, just gentle hints:D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Dr Healy in the Moorefield Medical Centre is only young too.
    Same as the description for Dr Salem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Fudge74 wrote: »
    Dr Healy in the Moorefield Medical Centre is only young too.
    Same as the description for Dr Salem.

Just dont tell him you suport Leinster,you will spend longer talking about that than whats wrong with you:D ,Great Doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭bureau2009

Sounds like you would be happy with Dr Bernard Healy, Moorefield Clinic.

I am very pleased with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Dr Bernard Healy it is so! Cheers everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Well I went into him on Friday and I have to say I couldn't have been happier. Great personality, I was talking about some "delicate" stuff and he was just great. Although, it turns out he's not taking any more patients and the only reason I got an appointment was because the receptionist thought I was already a patient!

Anyways, he was excellent, cheers for the heads up!

Advertisement