Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does any one know?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

H,

i my nephew was in a cork hospital for a week 1-2 weeks ago and a photo came out in a paper of him holding a silver cup, won by cork i think.

Does anyone know what paper it was in? it could have been released any time up to today.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh god it could be any paper..Why dont you contact the hospital and ask them if they remember..My guess would be that it was either the evening echo or that free cork paper..

Hope your nephew is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Thanks

i just got a hold of his mom and it was the echo, i was hoping i could get the photo of the net but the echo dont have a great web page.

My nephew is good now:), thanks for asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭mountain

echo/examiner have a service that you can buy photos that were in the paper,

you can get them on 021-427 2722

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Great stuff...

The loverly Echo then, they used to be great and send you a copy of any picture you wanted but now you have to pay for it I think...Probably best to give them a ring

Advertisement