Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value printing in Dublin

Options
  • 02-11-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys iv quite a few projects due for college that require A3 prints in full color. Also iv to print A4 images, iv a printer at home but obviously i cant print A3 and i dont want to print lots of A4 images unless it works out cheaper using my own ink. It would be great aswell if a good printing place could laminate things too. Anyone have rough prices on A3 and A4 prints or a place youve used before that are reasonable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

Reads on Nassau St. are pretty cheap, you can email them your artwork...
    http://www.reads.ie/disc-printing.html

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Thank you kindly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

I'm just after going to their website when I saw this thread after a search... and can you believe it, but their website won't give out their email address?!

It has a link to their email address, but nothing happens when you click on it in Chrome... and when you copy and paste the email it says...

"</script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <script "

Damn I hate when web developers are so smart it turns out stupid! I'll have to call them Tuesday to get their email address....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

edanto wrote: »
    I'm just after going to their website when I saw this thread after a search... and can you believe it, but their website won't give out their email address?!

It has a link to their email address, but nothing happens when you click on it in Chrome... and when you copy and paste the email it says...

"</script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <script "

Damn I hate when web developers are so smart it turns out stupid! I'll have to call them Tuesday to get their email address....

Or you can install Java on your PC if you dont have it like the Javascript says and you should be grand. If you have it installed etc. then yes they are stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Give Gerry at The Type Bureau on Merrion Square a call. Sound guy, great prices.

Tel: 01-6760022

• Advertisement
Advertisement