Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old abandonded building near the Sugar Loaf

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

i own calary filling station now and my dad owned it in the 80s we are currently restoring it to its original form and we hope to be serving cofee tea and scones very soon i look forward to your support and hope to be able to grow into something very special
    :):)

Start a Facebook page ASAP - it's where the coffee drinking set hang out - and good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

i own calary filling station now and my dad owned it in the 80s we are currently restoring it to its original form and we hope to be serving cofee tea and scones very soon i look forward to your support and hope to be able to grow into something very special

How about progress photos??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I hope you make a Fortune out of it ;)
    Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I really hopes this works out for you. I live in North County Dublin and occasionally take myself down to the Sugarloaf for a climb. It will be nice to have some refreshments after the climb. All the best with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

Best of luck with your venture. It'll make a great stop off for hillwalkers and cyclists.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tonyon

Delighted to hear that and the best of luck with the enterprise. We, wife and I, will stop for a coffee when it opens.

Just got notification of this today. :)

Car Boot Sale

At: Old Calary Filling Station, beside The Sugar Loaf Mountain

On: Saturday 4th August, 2012

Time: 10 am till 3 pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There was one there last Saturday too (noticed it as I drove by). Is it a regular event then?

Alun wrote: »
    There was one there last Saturday too (noticed it as I drove by). Is it a regular event then?

Must be I think as I was also given these dates:

August 18th

September 1st, 15th and 29th

October 13th and 27th

I think the October dates may be a little ambitious as it could a miserable spot up there at that time of year.

As we're not allowed post phone numbers - here's a link for further information: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭vickers209

just seen this on fbook

553519_452348941462137_535996389_n.jpg

After Closing
    553474_452350271462004_1045302572_n.jpg

Must be I think as I was also given these dates:

August 18th

September 1st, 15th and 29th

October 13th and 27th

I think the October dates may be a little ambitious as it could a miserable spot up there at that time of year.

As we're not allowed post phone numbers - here's a link for further information: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/

Just heard from the organisers that the sale tomorrow is cancelled - no reason.

The car boot sales at Calary continue every Sunday, and last night I noticed the building appears in the opening scenes of the post-apocalyptic movie "One Hundred Mornings". No such thing as bad publicity. :D

ONE-HUNDRED-MORNINGS-STILLS-opener.jpg

Advertisement