Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple Of Funnies

Options
  • 02-11-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other, outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?"

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous,"

The first kid says, "you've got nothing to worry about.

I had that done when I was four.

They put you to sleep, and when you wake up, they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream.

It's a breeze,"

The second kid then asks, "what are you here for?"

The first kid says, "A Circumcision."

The second kid says, "Whoa, Good luck buddy, I had that done when I was born.

Couldn't walk for a year."

this elderly couple is watching one of those television preachers on TV one night.

The preacher faces the camera, and announces,

"My friends, I'd like to share my healing powers with everyone watching this program.

Place one hand on top of your TV & the other hand on the part of your body which ails you & I will heal you."

The old woman has been having terrible stomach problems,
    so she places one hand on the television, and her other hand on her stomach.

Meanwhile, her husband approaches the television, placing one hand
    on top of the TV and his other hand on his groin.

With a frown his wife says,

"Ernest, he's talking about healing the sick, not raising the dead."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement