Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple More

Options
  • 02-11-2010 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A little boy runs into the bathroom.

Standing there naked is his mum.

The little boy stares wide eyed,”mum what is that hairy thing” he asked.

“Oh that is my face cloth” she replies, with that he leaves the toilet.

A little while later the little boy runs into his mum’s bedroom.

She is standing naked; the little boy stares wide eyed.

“Mum where is your face cloth”, startled she replies, “I lost it”

I’ll find it for you mum says the little boy, a short time later he runs into his mum’s bedroom, he shouts,

“I found your face cloth mum”, bemused she asks him where he found it,

“Oh the babysitter is washing dads face with it”

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.

He gives the boy 3 Pounds to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy begins choking, getting blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping him on the back.

The boy coughs up 2 Pounds, but keeps on choking.

Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping coffee.

At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly.

After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last Pound, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the Pound to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying,

"I've never seen anybody do anything like that before.

It was fantastic.

Are you a doctor?

"No," the woman replied. "Divorce Lawyer."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement