If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 3RD 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Barry.

Remote was posted this morning and the receipt is going to your house, just in case it is for a present.

Thanks for the business.

Dave

Barry F wrote: »
    I'll take one of these delivered to Dublin:

HILIPS SRU9600 8-1 PROGRAMMABLE Touch screen Remote Control - Lots available Brand new boxed http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...37_pss_aen.pdf - Were £59.95 - NOW £21.95 including delivery

First purchase not sure what the process is, let me know by PM.

Thanks,
    Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi Guys,

Will take one of the remotes http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...37_pss_aen.pdf ,if still available and would like to get a bit of info on the 40" TV, as I posted earlier. If it fits the bill for me I would probably take it;)

Regards,
    Chalky

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jalalabad

Any news on the bluray players?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Hi guys,

PHILIPS SRU9600 8-1 PROGRAMMABLE Touch screen Remote Control - Lots available Brand new boxed http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...37_pss_aen.pdf - Were £59.95 - NOW £21.95 including delivery

Please put me down for one of these - am saving for a logitech harmony 1100 but this will do in the meantime....

BTW - really happy with the 5.1 monitor audio speakers, pioneer amp and monitor audio in-wall speakers I bought in the summer, the sound is awesome (will be posting pics of my set-up soon in the home entertainment forum, won`t forget to mention RS)

Plus the obvious...you've filled our houses with product.....no more room:(:D That said, will keep an eye out for some more!

I second that! - RS has already cleared out alot of my savings this year:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Guys,

PHILIPS SRU9600 8-1 PROGRAMMABLE Touch screen Remote Control - Lots available Brand new boxed http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...37_pss_aen.pdf - Were £59.95 - NOW £21.95 including delivery

Any of these left? if so can you put me down for one

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Bumping this up Dave as I see on another thread that John is out of touch for a while. Look forward to hearing from you.
    chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Will take one of the remotes http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...37_pss_aen.pdf ,if still available and would like to get a bit of info on the 40" TV, as I posted earlier. If it fits the bill for me I would probably take it;)

Regards,
    Chalky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

whats the story with the bluray players? i'll have one if theres one left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Is this still for sale?? I am interested.

Philips 40PFL8664 - 40" LED Ambilight TV - http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/4...12_pss_eng.pdf - Last demo unit to clear Was £949.95 - NOW £599.95

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

logger wrote: »
    Can I reserve the following, have to clear it with santa's helper this evening.

PHILIPS WAC700 STREAMIUM 80GB HIFI SYSTEM - http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/w...05_pss_eng.pdf - EX-DEMO/ marked - Was £499.95 - 1st £99.95 gets it!

and 3 of these for stocking fillers if available
    PHILIPS SA2120 2GB - 2GB MP3 Player / Voice recorder including headphones - http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...02_pss_eng.pdf BRAND NEW BOXED Were £29.95 - now £12.99 INCLUDING DELIVERY!

Arrived, this morning, thanks, STREAMIUM, a little marked ok, but right speaker is also hanging off ? Two tabs that attach the speaker to main body on front are snapped off so it is currently hinged by the back fixings.

On the plus side it is the WAC 7000, not the WAC 700.

What do you suggest guys, a bit of super glue to re-attach speakers?

In order to do this It would appear that I need to detach the speakers, have checked the manual, but can't find any illustrations to show how to do this, can anyone point me to a good guide that would show how to safely detach speaker to carry out repair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Hi, Is this still for sale?? I am interested.

Philips 40PFL8664 - 40" LED Ambilight TV - http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/4...12_pss_eng.pdf - Last demo unit to clear Was £949.95 - NOW £599.95

logger wrote: »
    Arrived, this morning, thanks, STREAMIUM, a little marked ok, but right speaker is also hanging off ? Two tabs that attach the speaker to main body on front are snapped off so it is currently hinged by the back fixings.

On the plus side it is the WAC 7000, not the WAC 700.

What do you suggest guys, a bit of super glue to re-attach speakers?

In order to do this It would appear that I need to detach the speakers, have checked the manual, but can't find any illustrations to show how to do this, can anyone point me to a good guide that would show how to safely detach speaker to carry out repair.

Well guys found the following..
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/12808150/14051wacs700-How-to-open-Philips-Streamium-WACS700-courtesy-of-AndrewT

Shows how to take unit appart,

000.jpg

The two screws that have sheared off are the ones, in the silver area on the above image, (Fourth Image from web site)

Dave/Kenny is this repair something I should attempt myself or what do you suggest I do. On the leaflet the spec says speakers are non removable.

Thanks

Logger

Hi Logger.

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the WACS.

We can't actually believe it as it was so well packaged.

The repair is something that you can have a go at yourself if you are happy to repair it.

If not, we can get it collected and either repaired or refund it.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers

Dave

Hi McWhirter.

Yes, still available.

Drop me a phone number on a PM if you would like it.

Cheers

Dave

mcwhirter wrote: »
    Hi, Is this still for sale?? I am interested.

Hi All.

Just a quick post to say that if you haven't heard from us yet, can you PM your contact number and the item you would like and I'll respond ASAP.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Logger.

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the WACS.

We can't actually believe it as it was so well packaged.

The repair is something that you can have a go at yourself if you are happy to repair it.

If not, we can get it collected and either repaired or refund it.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers

Dave

Happy to have a go at it, Yeah, packing seemed ok, with styro and buble wrap, however as it was not a tight fit so may have got a bump of some sort on the way, or Maybe it was the stress of leaving your show rooms was too much for the machine to handle....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Barry F

Hi Barry.

Remote was posted this morning and the receipt is going to your house, just in case it is for a present.

Thanks for the business.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Did you get my PM?

Thanks,
    Barry.

Hi All.

Just a quick post to say that if you haven't heard from us yet, can you PM your contact number and the item you would like and I'll respond ASAP.

Cheers

Dave

PM sent:-)

Hi Andersat.

Unfortunately this was our last Clearance one and we can't get any more.

Sorry.

Dave
    andersat2 wrote: »
    Philips 9 FF 2M4 9" Photo Frame - ex display http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/9/9...05_pss_eng.pdf Last one to clear - Was £109.95 - NOW £29.95

I'm late for this?
    Is it still possible to get one?
    PLEEEEEEASE!
    :)

Hi Automack.

The one that we have here is ex display and there are marks on the top of the unit, which are noticeable.

We have the remote etc and delivery would be £11.99 but for £49.95, even in it's current condition, it's still a steal.

Let me know if you would like it.

Regards

Dave

antomack wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'd be interested in the Philips BDP3000 Blu-ray - not sure how many we actually have but my stock file is showing two in clearance - Was £149.95 NOW £49.95 but have a couple of quick questions.

Are they new, open box, ex-demo?

And how much for delivery or could it be collected from Philips store?

Anthony

• Advertisement

Hi Ger.

We have a 7" 7FF2FPA frame available and postage would be approx £5.

If you would like it, please post on this thread.

Cheers

Dave
    Is this still available, or one of the other frames. Can they be posted ?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

If the PHILIPS SRU9600 is still available I'll take 1 (or possibly 2 if there's a discount to ship them together).

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭antomack

Hi Dave,

I'm afraid that at £62 delivered I'm not interested, had been thinking of about €60 maximum as it would only be for use as a second one.

Regards,

Anthony
    Hi Automack.

The one that we have here is ex display and there are marks on the top of the unit, which are noticeable.

We have the remote etc and delivery would be £11.99 but for £49.95, even in it's current condition, it's still a steal.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

PM'ed both Dave and John but no response on the Philips remote :(

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

Hi,
    Any of the 7FF2FPA still available?

Jerome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Hi Automack.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,
    Can I take the Philips BDP3000 Blu-ray if it is not already taken. I may also get a receiver & SS system and may pickup or get all sent together. Can you confim that you have one available for me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

Is the Philips 40PFL8664 - 40" LED Ambilight TV gone, pm if its still available.

Hi Jerome.

I do still have these available.

If you woudld like one, drop me a PM with a contact number and I can call you for some details.

ATB

Dave

jeromeof wrote: »
    Hi,
    Any of the 7FF2FPA still available?

Jerome

noclee wrote: »
    Is the Philips 40PFL8664 - 40" LED Ambilight TV gone, pm if its still available.

Hi Noclee.

Unfortunately it was one of the first things to go.

Sorry.

Any other TV that we could tempt you with ?

Dave

• Advertisement

PM'ed both Dave and John but no response on the Philips remote :(

Hi Santa....you're probably as busy as me due to the time of year :rolleyes:

I dropped you a PM yesterday and I've missed you twice on the blower.

We'll catch up at some stage no doubt.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.