Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celph Titled & Buckwild

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Havent heard in full yet, but what i have heard i've been super excited about.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cover and Track Listing

20100816-CELPH.jpg
    The Demigodz frontman will team with DITC producer Buckwild for the October 26th release of Nineteen Ninety Now, of which Celph tells us there are classic, unreleased Buckwild beats from the golden era included.
    Tracklist:
    01 The Deal Maker
    02 Out To Lunch f. Treach of Naughty By Nature
    03 Eraserheads f. Vinnie Paz (of Jedi Mind Tricks)
    04 F*ckmaster Sex
    05 Swashbuckling f. Apathy, Ryu & Esoteric
    06 I Could Write A Rhyme
    07 Hardcore Data
    08 Mad Ammo f. F.T. & R.A. the Rugged Man
    09 Tingin’
    10 There Will Be Blood f. Sadat X, Grand Puba, A.G., O.C. & Diamond D
    11 Miss Those Days
    12 Step Correctly
    13 Wack Juice
    14 Styles Ain’t Raw f. Apathy & Chino XL
    15 Where I Are
    16 Time Travels On f. Majik Most & Dutchmassive

I posted this in the Track O The Day thread yesterday but putting it here as well

This album is dope as f*ck. Nothing bad on this at all. My favorite album of the year me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

got this yesterday and my twisted dark fantasy, havent listened to the latter once. instaclassic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

This is a great album alright. I can see myself listening to it for a while.

• Advertisement
Advertisement