Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completing Tax Returns

Options
  • 02-11-2010 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Do you know of anyone able to fill in the Form 11E for tax returns? Not looking to go to an accountancy firm as the last one I was with took forever to do the forms and charged me over the odds. If anyone is able to do it in on the side all the better for me. I'm not looking to rip Revenue off I just dont want to be paying big money to get the forms done as I am a tiny business and I need to keep all costs down.

Cheers
    King Li

P.S: The Dundalk area would be great:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

king li wrote: »
    Do you know of anyone able to fill in the Form 11E for tax returns? Not looking to go to an accountancy firm as the last one I was with took forever to do the forms and charged me over the odds. If anyone is able to do it in on the side all the better for me. I'm not looking to rip Revenue off I just dont want to be paying big money to get the forms done as I am a tiny business and I need to keep all costs down.

Cheers
    King Li

P.S: The Dundalk area would be great:)

Hi King Li
    If you want to pm your details (accounts year end, size of business etc) I can prepare the return for you if you wish. The deadline for filing was the 31st October unless you are registered with ROS in which case it is 16th November. Otherwise you are liable for 5% interest for late submission if there is any tax liability. I prepare a small number of peoples books and returns for them in the evenings and weekends. My day job is in an accountants office in Dundalk doing exactly the same!

Advertisement