Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sailing club in ul?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all, was just wondering if there is a sailing club in ul, and if so is it possible to join and learn how to sail in the second semester? Something I have wanted to do for a while, but just haven't got around to ....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Hi all, was just wondering if there is a sailing club in ul, and if so is it possible to join and learn how to sail in the second semester? Something I have wanted to do for a while, but just haven't got around to ....

hey..beginners sailing just finished there two weeks ago. a shame really. was good fun. they have sailing out in dromineer at the weekends but with regards to level of capability and stuff im not sure what the story is. maybe email the guys in charge of clubs and socs for more info :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭clancy wiggum

will do man, thanks for the info....if anyone has any other info feel free to share!....thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Here's the website of the UL sailing club. They look to be on Facebook too so it should be relatively (compared to some other clubs!!) easy to contact them. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

Hi, I'm on the Sailing Club committee.

You can sign up during week 1 of the second semester. Once the weather warms up again in the Spring, we will start up beginners sailing in Killaloe.

We will hopefully organise a weekend away for beginners sometime before Easter. It was supposed to be run this semester, but we have put it off until Semester 2.

In the meantime, you can keep up to date or contact us through Facebook or our website sailing.skynet.ie

Advertisement