Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jj kavanagh

Options
  • 02-11-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi all
    could anyone tell me if the jj kavanagh coach service between kilkenny and dublin has a toilet as i am planning on traveling up with my 4 year old ,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

scatty wrote: »
    hi all
    could anyone tell me if the jj kavanagh coach service between kilkenny and dublin has a toilet as i am planning on traveling up with my 4 year old ,thanks

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. You'll just have to ring them and ask whether or not the exact bus you are getting has one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Its only 2 hours... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    Kids will be kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    and your obviously not a parent ,your comment very unhelpful why did you bother :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Bring nappies for the both of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

sorry i thought this was a board that would be able to deal with my query it seems i was wrong and it is just full of smart arses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

scatty wrote: »
    and your obviously not a parent ,your comment very unhelpful why did you bother :mad:

I used to get the bus up and down to dublin 4 days a week for six months, often with mothers bringing their kids, even babies in strollers.

Unless your kid has a bladder disorder of some sort then get him/her to use the toilet before getting on the bus... Its two hours... Its not rocket science!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭dutchcat

bottom full of boo boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I've taken that bus twice a week for over a month, none have had toilets

Bring a doggy poo poo scooper:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Could you take the train?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

If you're not going to contribute anything meaningful or helpful, at least be funny for gawd sake...

Licksy wrote: »
    If you're not going to contribute anything meaningful or helpful, at least be funny for gawd sake...
    I lol'd at Suspiria79 first post.

Advertisement