Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

facebook connect & javascript SDK

Options
  • 02-11-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

Just dropping in to ask does anyone know of any good tutorials for facebook connect eg. searching for list of friends lists by age etc

Im a javascript newbie and I have to query information on events , interests etc from facebook.

If anyone has any good links or tutorials that can give me a hand as I am pretty much lost atm it would be a live saver.

the developers website is pretty hard to understand, kind of mixed up with different tables etc and what they are used for.

basically am looking for a noobs guide to this stuff , Ive looked for books but seems facebook has updated this whole process and these books are pretty much out of date now.

ive managed to get the facebook login working and I have managed to pull some simple information about the logged in user onto the screen such has name , hometow, dob etc using FQL.

Abe

Advertisement