Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

limerick physio

• 02-11-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

anyone recommend a limerick physio with and interest in cycling, or at worst running, injuries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

Brefni franye
    river view clinic
    broad st
    a genius !!!!!!
    Ps
    don't tell him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

thanks for that. Saw that hes an osteopath......would prob prefer to go with a physio. Got a recommendation locally about an aine o meara. Anyone gone to her??
    Just need an experienced opinion about a minor, but persistent, IT band issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi Ryder,

I had a really persistent problem with my ITB going back a few years ago.

I went to 4/5 physios over a period of over a year before finally getting it sorted out by a lady based in Patrickswell.
    Her name is Tineke Nuijten, she sorted me out after 5-6 sessions and thankfully it has never re-occured.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

I've read nothing but very good things about Ger Hartmann, though I've no idea whether his charges put him beyond the reach of the average/non-wealthy person. Incidentally, the headline in that article refers to him as a physio[therapist] but I don't believe that is his qualification and the content of the article is more accurate - not that it matters, mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭leshogan

Hartman might be a bit pricey, buy supposed to be v'good, Damien Morden from Optoma Physion is also very good pm for number

• Advertisement
Advertisement