Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the 67x serve Maynooth?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering does the 67x to Belfield serve Maynooth? It goes there in the evenings, just wondering for handiness if it goes in the mornings as well! The 66x is a bit of a trek in the mornings, but the 67a stops right outside my house!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

At the moment all the morning 67x's start from Salesian College in Celbridge.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ComaWhite

Cheers for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mallister

Folks, how long does it take to get into the city centre from Celbridge on the 67x? As I understand, it doesnt go through Lucan so that must take 5 or 10 mins off the regular journey time? Im weighing up the pros and cons of getting this bus in rather than driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

mallister wrote: »
    Folks, how long does it take to get into the city centre from Celbridge on the 67x? As I understand, it doesnt go through Lucan so that must take 5 or 10 mins off the regular journey time? Im weighing up the pros and cons of getting this bus in rather than driving.

about 45 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mallister

Riskymove wrote: »
    about 45 mins
    thanks for that. Thought it might have been quicker than that given that it takes 50 mins or so to do it on the regular bus. Or maybe thats only in off-peak traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

thanks for that. Thought it might have been quicker than that given that it takes 50 mins or so to do it on the regular bus. Or maybe thats only in off-peak traffic.

yes, well perhaps I was being a bit conservative as I did not want to be way off

its 45 mins max for me from celbridge to baggot street area....to the north quays its probably 30-35 max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Yes, you could be up to an hour or more during rush hour on the 67/67a, depending on traffic in Lucan and Chapelizod mainly, which the 67x avoids. 35-45 min is about right on the x in the mornings.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Advertisement