Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda motor show.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 andy3695

it would be worth a look so i can dream of what i could buy if i had a few quid.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thanks for the post OP, my folks live 5 minutes walk away and I'll be up there over the weekend.

Any Idea if it's just dealers or if they will have some cool fancy cars or vintage ones to gawk at :confused:

Edit: From the web site http://www.droghedamotorshow.ie/news/who-are-the-exhibitors.html
    This free entry weekend event will showcase the 2011 new car range from all twelve local franchise motor dealerships, comprising of 18 marques. It is the first of its kind in Ireland and aims to improve the new car buying experience by using one location to offer greater choice to customers and ease of access to a large range of cars. Over 100 different new vehicle models will be on display over the weekend.

It will take place this 5th, 6th and 7th of November in the Drogheda Retail Park. Drogheda Chamber President, Graham Hughes, is proud to welcome each of the Drogheda motor dealers all of whom are members of the Drogheda Chamber, “We are delighted to support this event and any initiative that helps Drogheda Businesses.

Children are welcome at the motor show and there will be a supervised area to keep the little ones entertained while the adults can browse at their leisure throughout the various vehicle display areas and food stands. A Christmas fair has just been added to the show so it should be a fun day for all the family. Look out too for the major competitions in which you can win a trip to Paris!!!!

Will be curious to hear how this turns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

So is anyone from here going? I'll be up there on the Sunday, it seems like its focused on new models so be interesting to see if any deals on servicing or parts can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

yeah I think I'll head up for a gawk, see what I can get on a trade in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

draffodx wrote: »
    So is anyone from here going? I'll be up there on the Sunday, it seems like its focused on new models so be interesting to see if any deals on servicing or parts can be done.

Toyota definately have its on there screen backdrop,SEAT have a sports model there of some discription dont think its the rally car but its one of only 2 in Ireland,cant speak about the rest as cars are coming tonight/tomorrow,as they were waiting for a dry spell :rolleyes: but ill post back tomorrow evening with what i see.

Any update on this?

How it went, etc.? Was it busy? Quiet?

Is it at all photogenic? Was considering lumping the ould cameras up and trying to take a few shiny new car photos, but not sure what way the place would be set up. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

looks good, they have the unused retail units on the go and the smqall carpark full

Just to clarify, is this beside Smyths, Woodies, etc. or Argos, DID, etc?

Edit: Drogheda Retail Park, that's beside Argos and such I believe. Might head up tomorrow. I'm not too bothered about it, so I'm not going up in crap weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

The price is fixed....sorry meant right :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement