Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy cannabis vodka in dublin?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

i was in a small bar in dublin city centre the other night and got a shot of cannabis vodka it was really nice and i would love to buy a bottle for meself does anyone know an offlicence that sells the stuff?

HERE IS A PIC OF THE BOTTLE
    absinthe-cannabis-vodka.jpg

please help guys that vodka was nice and it is legal and all that stuff just ive never seen it before except the other night thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Try ringing the bar.

Did it have cannabis in it? Can't see how that would be legal. :confused:

As long as it doesn't contain THC it'll be 100% legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

with the magical powers of google (strange how people try boards before googling ...when google searches the internet and Boards just asks boards users)

absinth.com sell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tommy666

it is 100% legal i might ring the bar,i was hoping if anyone knew any off licences instead of websites

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

sometimes bars sell bottles that the staff or clients have brought to them from holidays and stuff.

have you checked online?

• Advertisement
Advertisement