Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ThinkBike Beginner and Intermediate mountain bike spin Saturday 6th

• 02-11-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

There will be two groups leaving from Ticknock Carpark this Saturday at 9.00. One beginnner and one intermediate let by two guides.

Hope to see you there,

Richie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Hi Richie will be there, one peddle and all lol. Lawdie

• Registered Users Posts: 28 richf44

Great,
    nigel will bring your pedal back!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

what time would you estimate for the spin lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 richf44

1 hour - 2 hours depending on the groups!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kevvhayes

hope to be there too. how do i find the car park? will be coming from west wicklow. through tallaght.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Lawdie wrote: »
    Hi Richie will be there, one peddle and all lol. Lawdie
    richf44 wrote: »
    Great,
    nigel will bring your pedal back!

I have it in the shop, I will bring it with me

Advertisement