Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-based rock outfit seeking local gigs!

Options
  • 02-11-2010 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We are St. Jude's Surrender, a cutting edge new band based in the Trinity area of Dublin. An energetic, international band of brothers with a simple message - lets make rock music breathe again!

We've taken influence from bands as varied as Thin Lizzy to Doves, the Rolling Stones to Temper Trap. Our songs hold heavy riffs and ass-kicking beats that set us out as a truly unique modern Irish music entity. We've been together now just under a year and you can check out our latest recordings at
    http://www.myspace.com/stjudessurrender/music

We are;

Olly - VOX
    Paul - STRINGS
    Viktor - LOW END
    Jakub - TRAPS

Please contact us to play your venue or be your opening act. All work welcomed, we just love to play!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Hey I organise a band competition every month called Live and Unsigned Dublin, if you need a gig, theres a free slot for next one on the 25th of November. theres a cash prize for the best band and an appearence on a up a new Irish TV /music Show. Free Entry but we do require you to bring 10 fans on the night. PM me your number i f your interested in playing!!

www.myspace.com/liveandunsigneddublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ollym21

Thanks for getting back to me and this incredible offer. Unfortunately we have a gig the following night in The Pint Bar and will not be able to make it! Gutted!
    However, as you say it is every month, I'd like if you could keep us in mind in the future. I will be going to California for some three months in early December but will return!! Perhaps we can stay in touch and we could play your show at a later date in the New Year...??
    Also, I see you guys operate out of the Pint Bar, so please, if you can make it, come along. We'll go on before The Wayward, so will be relatively early - would be great to meet you anyways!
    Once more, thanks terribly and please note, I will be in touch.
    Yours, Olly Morgan (St Judes Surrender)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

no bother lads, but are ye not able to do 2 nights of gigging in a row!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ollym21

no, not this time (various individual committment/ geographical incapabilities)

Advertisement