Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My new bike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

sweeeeeet!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

Well Wear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭pjmn

It has no pedals!:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

wow, u lucky person!! Im mad jealous :D

Well wear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

You need to put a pair of black tyres on it. And if you don't like them handlebars, I'll swap you for one of mine, i've a good selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Another biker going engine-less, you will miss the comfort of the VFR seat for a while but its worth it :) best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Nice looking bike + nice price drop!

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hondavfr

macnab wrote: »
    Another biker going engine-less, you will miss the comfort of the VFR seat for a while but its worth it :) best of luck

Still using the VFR, thats not leaving the garage anytime soon!!

Nice looking bike + nice price drop!

Enjoy!
    I also got a 10% loyalty voucher last week so that brought it down more,that made the decision for me.

You need to put a pair of black tyres on it. And if you don't like them handlebars, I'll swap you for one of mine, i've a good selection.

I have to put the tape on the handlebars yet as it came seperately (white in colour) The tyres are a bit on the red side allright!

• Advertisement

sweeeeeet!

Cheers,cant wait for the next fine day

yop wrote: »
    wow, u lucky person!! Im mad jealous :D

Well wear

Thanks,xmas came early!

pjmn wrote: »
    It has no pedals!:D