Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to education complete my leaving certificate

Options
  • 02-11-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi all i need some advice if any out there on how to go about returning to education to complete my leaving certificate :)

I am 21 years of age and am receiving jobseekers allowance
    . The furthest i have gotten in education is junior certificate.

Does anyone know any places preferebly in the northside of dublin that i can look into to that i can do my leaving certificate and also part time as i am expecting my baby soon and would probably not be able to do full time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Plunkett College have day time and evening classes focused more towards adults I think and I believe you could either get the BTEA, or help from the department of social welfare to fund them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact your local VEC. Most of them have adult education sections in schools and centres all over the city.

Advertisement