Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your experience with the bank

Options
  • 02-11-2010 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'd like to hear peoples experiences dealing with their banks. From the initial application to the mortgage drawdowns right through to the final drawdown. I've been involved in a few projects recently which will either probably never see the light of day or have had to be scaled back due to insufficent funds being released.
    Also are people running into problems midway through the build with the bank being slow to release stage payments or not releasing all the money initially sought. I had one instance of a builder completing a house only to be told the bank were not going to pay the full amount of the mortgage as they said market conditions had changed dramatically since the build commenced and that the builder had basically overpriced the construction and he was to agree to a smaller final settlement.
    Any other stories out there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Id say that its a bit like this for most people right now with regards the banks.

When did you last have a dinner sir?

What did you have to eat sir?

When did you last have a sh!t sir?

Oh sorry we cant give you any money,even though you have a good 30-50% of the of the capital saved in your account.

But we enjoyed ****ing you around though.Thanks and bye bye.

Get the idea?????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

NAMA is just another BIG SCAM setup by Cowan and his bunch of useless muppets.

Last year Lennihan stood up in the Dail and stated to the Irish public that NAMA will get the banks back lending and force them to lend money again and get cash flowing???

Like FCUK NAMA will.NAMA couldnt force a fart out,they are all that useless in there.

NAMA havent done anything and is failing and wont ever do anything for any tax payer in this country,except take all our money and never give it back to us.

The banks are breaking ther backsides laughing at us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,091 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know what the comments above have to do with this forum.

Thread moved from Construction & Planning

Advertisement