Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introducting a whole new line of products...

Options
  • 03-11-2010 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

Are you sick of tar cream? You shouldn't be but some of our customers feel tar cream isn't doing enough for their needs, so that's why we're introducing a brand new range of tar products to satisfy you.

Need something to go with tar cream? try tar strawberries.
    strawberry3.jpg
    need something stickier than tar cream? dip yourself into tar's reserves of honey.
    honey.jpg

Warning: Side effects of tar branded products include: horniness, loss of inhibitions, and cotton mouth.
    tar products are intended for external use only. If swallowed, please see your gynaecologist as you will become pregnant.
    tar honey may stick you and your partner(s) together. do not use if required to leave the bedroom/house before a period of at least 6 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

Yummy, I bought these today, they are on sale in Dunnes stores 3 for 2 until 8/11/10. I bought 39 of them, i don't care if they go past their expiry date !

I think there would be a market for a Flirtar perfume/fitness dvd/toothpaste/wii game also! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Or a Tar pillow, for those lonely nights :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

head resting between the two tarbewbs

i want tar honey damn it, you sell these well mmm
    /stickies self

Advertisement