Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 2x06 "Trial and Error"

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

she is in supernatural too, good series

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that's out 17 years ago? what age is she!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she is in supernatural too, good series

i don't think you fully understood my meaning

boobs

Yes, I got what you meant by that :D

wiat a minute

you're right.. she's way too young to have been in carlitos way

it did look like her though
    more research is required :)

--edit

yeah, different chick altogether :(

edit

OK
    it was red haired lucian alliance chick

it wasn't carlitos way, it was the 2005 sequel carlitos way: rise to power.

fap away gents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Can I ask a stupid question and inquire how people watched this was it over the net and if so can I get some info on how to do so thanks

Can I ask a stupid question and inquire how people watched this was it over the net and if so can I get some info on how to do so thanks

not allowed discuss that kinda stuff on boards, you'll likely get an absolute torrent of abuse from the mods, they are a bit strict about that kinda stuff.

bit of a torrent is it, war ez that coming from?
    bb

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

not allowed discuss that kinda stuff on boards, you'll likely get an absolute torrent of abuse from the mods, they are a bit strict about that kinda stuff.

Ah, i see what you did there ;)

wiat a minute

--edit

edit

OK

fap away gents

unless you can show us examples of her in various stages of undress i am unimpressed by your research :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

unless you can show us examples of her in various stages of undress i am unimpressed by your research :pac:
    bit of a torrent is it, war ez that coming from?
    bb
    ;)

Thanks for help and I don't want any one to get a torrent of abuse from the mode no even a bit:;)

just google Julie McNiven :)

she's soooo hawttt :-o

wiat a minute

--edit

edit

OK

fap away gents

just saw this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

wiat a minute

--edit

edit

OK

fap away gents

:O

I've decided to bow out of posting episode posts, so someone else can do the honours, add polls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I've decided to bow out of posting episode posts, so someone else can do the honours, add polls etc.

Don't be daft :p Everyone here is equal. I'd say the majority of people here dont really care who posts first.

Saves forum drama...i'm in a zen place right now :-)

if theres not one up already i put one up during a commercial in the middle/near the end of the ep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

somuj wrote: »
    Don't be daft :p Everyone here is equal. I'd say the majority of people here dont really care who posts first.

As long as it's done right!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Still playing catch up...

I enjoyed this one a lot. Like many others here I thought "Cause and Effect" from TNG initially and I'm really glad that they didn't do a time loop which is very clichéd. Instead they did one of their most solid character dramas.

Young has been going off the rails for a long while now, ever since he stranded Rush on an alien world, and they finally addressed it. Scott called him on his crap (and rightly so). Scott would make a better leader- he seemed very capable when he was organising teams but it was also in keeping with character when he turned the position down.
    I did laugh though when it revealed Rush actually jumped the ship and not Destiny itself. I imagine that Rush's use of the bridge will be revealed in time for the mid season break.

Not just at the end of Season 1, Young has been a broken guy since the start of the series. They've done a very good job of fleshing out the character. The ex wife; the Telford thing; the affair with Johannsen and the whole idea that he was never meant to or expected to lead this mission. And he's been overthrown before, had the place invaded, lost one of his exos, the dead baby, and yeah, he tried to leave Rush for dead.

It's a wonder the guy hadn't broken down sooner.

Advertisement