Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Primary Schools In Blessington + Surrounding Areas

• 03-11-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I'm relatively new to Blessington, I'm living here 3 years now but need to start thinking about which primary school would be best for our child.

Anyone have any info/recommendations on any of the local primary schools? I'm not 100% sure on the names so feel free to add info!

Blessington;

St. Mary's

Gaelscoil na Lochanna

Number One school

Manor Kilbride;
    St. Brigid’s National School

Hollywood/Vallymount

There's a primary school near the Hollywood Inn, can't think of the name of it though.

Lacken;

Again, not sure of the name but there's a primary school here too.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hi OP :)

This is a fairly quiet forum, and the chances of any users being from your area (nevermind those who would have an answer for you) are slim. I think the best thing you can do is ask around, check with neighbours or friends of neighbours. You could also check out the schools' websites, and see what they've been getting up to.

Advertisement