Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil Prendeville!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Ya seriously what was her problem!!

His solicitor said that neither the gardai or aer lingus contacted him. Could this woman he was sitting next to have made it up??

Made it up?? Not a chance. Not what was being said in Cork two weeks ago. Ireland is a small small place.

If it was made up there is NO way the Examiner would have published that article . Imagine how much they would be sued for.

Lets get realistic here!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Ya seriously what was her problem!!

His solicitor said that neither the gardai or aer lingus contacted him. Could this woman he was sitting next to have made it up??

afaik, the woman was a journalist, and he must have know her as he rang her and left a voice mail apologising about what HE DID. he would not have gotten her number off aer lingus etc...

I presume the guards can only act once contacted about the incident, and that was/is being handled by head of security in aer lingus.. best news day all year ;0)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

NickDrake wrote: »
    Made it up?? Not a chance. Not what was being said in Cork two weeks ago. Ireland is a small small place.

If it was made up there is NO way the Examiner would have published that article . Imagine how much they would be sued for.

Lets get realistic here!

What was being said in Cork two weeks ago?? And if it was common knowledge, why was it only now it came out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ciaransull92

hillariously funny considering he always slates people on his show

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

What was being said in Cork two weeks ago?? And if it was common knowledge, why was it only now it came out?

it was around cork for last week or two.... we were all waiting for it to hit the news before we could have open season on the smug git

• Advertisement

Just what I read on other forums . Apparently the Examiner were waiting to make sure before breaking the news. Would you blame them??

Why all the doubt from you?? That is not the issue. It is clear in happened for god sake. Do you think Aer Lingus would have allowed the article etc if it didnt happened.

Bit of realism here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Is it any worse than Puppetry Of The Penis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

NickDrake wrote: »
    Just what I read on other forums . Apparently the Examiner were waiting to make sure before breaking the news. Would you blame them??

Why all the doubt from you?? That is not the issue. It is clear in happened for god sake. Do you think Aer Lingus would have allowed the article etc if it didnt happened.

Bit of realism here.

Im sorry if I have questions but I am entitled to MY OWN opinions. If you believe everything you read thats your own business.
    I think it was just a very strange thing that happened, no matter who it happened to. His interview had a few holes in it too.

Im sorry if I have questions but I am entitled to MY OWN opinions. If you believe everything you read thats your own business.

Grand you I don't see anyone saying it didnt happen. You seem a bit nieve

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oranjeboom

He is a pain in the arse who thinks he is better than everyone else. I have no problem with him being taken down a peg or two. He has always been a know it all looking down his nose at everyone. But as was said before, its his kids I have sympathy for.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Locking this. Expect bans if posts have not been edited/removed by the time I review them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

33 posts deleted by Admin. The local mods can still see these posts and may take further action.

Sorry for jumping in mods, some of those posts had to go sooner rather than later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement