Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi IT Carlow

• 03-11-2010 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

Dear IT Carlow,

How are you? It has been an age since we've seen each other or spoke. I know we've had some issues in the past, but I hope we can leave all that behind us. Do you still have a computer or networking society? I doubt it somehow, but still hope!

Anyways, wishing you all the best!

Kind Regards,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Comp Soc should be starting soon.
    Or so I hear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

Comp Soc should be starting soon.

So, does that mean there is no CompSoc currently? Not even GameSoc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

It has a delayed start this year for some reason.
    It had a stand on the Clubs and socs day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Hi s4dd,

look who got Modship .... :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

sure the networking society didn't last too long even when we were around. Dunno what the compsoc does these days, signed up last year and never went so didn't bother signing up this year.

• Advertisement

ShayK1 wrote: »
    look who got Modship .... :o
    <3 no better man

sure the networking society didn't last too long even when we were around.

It lasted pretty f-ing long when WE were around. Twas also the bestsoc... Oh yes.

really? could have sword it was disbanded after a few months and everyone just went back to playing quake in the library

really? could have sword it was disbanded after a few months and everyone just went back to playing quake in the library

ur ded

well i'm sure thre were some fantastic discussions on tcp/ip and the intricacies of the bitorrent protocool while we were fragging people

well i'm sure thre were some fantastic discussions on tcp/ip and the intricacies of the bitorrent protocool while we were fragging people

DUDE!!!!!!!! s4dd gave lectures and tutorials and EVERYTHING!!!! He was/is AWESOME!

• Advertisement

i suppose it's hardly surprising I don't remember, i was very very stoned those years

i suppose it's hardly surprising I don't remember, i was very very stoned those years

and never in college...EVER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Paul, did I see you walkin down Cork St last week? If it wasnt you, you may have a double walking around Dublin!

ShayK1 wrote: »
    and never in college...EVER

lies, I was in the canteen lots of times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Yo, You guys still hanging about here? happy days, miss the good ol' days of the comp and net soc's. had fun times getting stuff to work and meeting fellow nerds, learning hacks and fun stuff. loads of good memories. :)

Advertisement