Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigel Slater SS

Options
  • 03-11-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

I couldn't find a thread on this

for anyone interested Nigel Slaters simple suppers series 2 starts tonight on bbc 1 at 8.30

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Argh! Just noticed this at 20.59. Argh!

Thanks anyway!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'll definitely be making the cheesy apple pie - it looked delicious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I'll definitely be making the cheesy apple pie - it looked delicious :)

Mouth watering, If my oven wasn't on the blink I would have done it last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

It was the mackerel that had my mouth watering.

He does have a knack of bringing out the joy of food and cooking making you want to cook.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

huskerdu wrote: »
    It was the mackerel that had my mouth watering.

He does have a knack of bringing out the joy of food and cooking making you want to cook.

Are you talking about Hugh Fearnsley Whittingstall last night? I saw that too and I'd have mugged him for one of those mackerel sandwiches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Are you talking about Hugh Fearnsley Whittingstall last night? I saw that too and I'd have mugged him for one of those mackerel sandwiches.

No, Nigel Slater on Wed night. I'm a big fan of Nigel, His cookery books
    are really good.

Not too bothered about Hugh.

huskerdu wrote: »
    No, Nigel Slater on Wed night. I'm a big fan of Nigel, His cookery books
    are really good.

Not too bothered about Hugh.

Ah sorry, I missed the end of Nigel's programme - I have his Real Food book and use it quite a bit. I love his passion for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Ah sorry, I missed the end of Nigel's programme - I have his Real Food book and use it quite a bit. I love his passion for food.

You should grab appitite if you like real food, fantastic book.

Advertisement