Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help...

• 03-11-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

V sorry is this is the wrong spot for this post...

Trying to use clip art in ppt and getting "no results found". Have used it previously searching for same clip with lots of results..What's happened:confused::confused::confused::confused:

My IT level would be basic so if somone does have an answer it will have to be babysteps.

Many many thanks. It's driving me nuts. Trying to print flyer for new business and stuck!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,401 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

maybe clipart files are not installed, have there been any changes to the set up since the last time when it was working

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WWC1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Only thing is I installed a printe/scanner/copier.

Could this change it? Sorry...im in the dark when it comes to all technical:o

Advertisement