Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs dublin city cen

Options
  • 03-11-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hey - anybody have any suggestions for a decent pub for a friday/saturday night. It's a group of friends meeting for a catchup so nothing too mad.

We've only one suggestion so far, and a few of us think the pub suggested is too crowded and the food is a bit crappy. We don't want to go for a meal - just somewhere for drinks and nibbles.

Preferably southside of city as most of us know there better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Not a huge fan of it myself but The Market Bar might suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Mother Reillys, or Roddy Bolands in Rathmines. Haven't been to either in over a year, but have fond memories! :) The Barge Inn beside Charlemont. Diceys. I'm only thinking of pubs i'd get food in now.. The boat bar on the liffey (depends on how many of you there are). Market bar, nice place, just not a fan of the food. That bar with no name across from the market bar is good, but don't get the spicy chicken wings! they're feckin spicy! Waterloo bar on upper baggot st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That bar with no name across from the market bar is good,

That is always jammed on fri/sat nights so I wouldn't advise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pinkyponk2

O'Reillys at Tara St dart station .... all pints are only 3.20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

MacTurtles Tara St

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Upstairs in Doheny and Nesbitts

Advertisement