Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone on RTE 1 saying today was an important day for CAO mature students?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

As per the topic someone was on RTE 1 with Pat Kenny a short while ago saying that today was an important day for the CAO is you were a mature student, impoverished, or disabled.

I only caught the interview half way through so missed the reason, and I'm a bit worried because I thought early application was right up until January, and regular/late right up until May?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marvel80

CAO Applications opened at 12pm today so I'm sure thats what they were talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Marvel80 wrote: »
    CAO Applications opened at 12pm today so I'm sure thats what they were talking about.

Thanks, was worried maybe there was some major benefit to applying today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marvel80

Well its €30 rather than €40 before Jan so guess thats a benefit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Marvel80 wrote: »
    Well its €30 rather than €40 before Jan so guess thats a benefit!

Indeed, just it sounded like today was the last day to order some documents or something I might need to my application!

Listen, thanks guys.

Advertisement