Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you play the 3d match?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Just wondering how people play FM normally if using the 3d match option.
    Do you watch Key, extended highlights or full match? Or do you watch the 3d matchs at all??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I watch the full 3d match. But I have it sped up. So a game may take 10 minutes or less maybe. Never counted.

I just feel like I have more control on the team, if I can see them struggling I can then change team instructions and see how that works etc.

I just wish the 3d engine was up to fifa manager standards atleast. Be a bit more pleasing to the eye.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Usually I just watch key highlights.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    I watch the full 3d match. But I have it sped up. So a game may take 10 minutes or less maybe. Never counted.

I just feel like I have more control on the team, if I can see them struggling I can then change team instructions and see how that works etc.

I just wish the 3d engine was up to fifa manager standards atleast. Be a bit more pleasing to the eye.

Basically this is what I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

R_H_C_P wrote: »

How cool would that be :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

How cool would that be :eek:

It would be so awesome and I would love to see Fifa game play with FM 11 combined. Ultimate football game right there.. Anyone in? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement